Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday October 20, 2014

$SPY This week will be one of caution on my part I will trade with the market direction and remain alert for changes in temperament such as the one this morning brought on by the IBM disappointment.  Today as a hedge I traded the .SPY141220C188 for a modest profit Entering at $5.92 and exiting at $6.19.  The remaining positions in the Alpha One Model portfolio trading up as well. 

A significant percentage of the S & P 500 members will be reporting earnings results this week so do not expect much to happen until that trend is set.  Trading volume appears to be backing off a bit from the prior two weeks fear driven levels and the internals are much more positive than we have seen in several weeks.  We may be forming the bottom here, but again it is fragile so remain alert.


I will be traveling for the period between the 23rd and the 26th of the month so there will be no weekend update nor will I be trading from the road.  I will have a limited ability to respond to email inquiries and questions and will do my best to respond in a timely manner to your questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment